Cloud computing can really transform business productivity. Although not exactly a new technology, cloud computing solutions are now a reality thanks to the availability of fast reliable broadband to most businesses.
Cloud computing services offers a range of applications to help businesses collaborate more effectively. Cloud computing services can benefit your business by;
- Making your data more available and accessible when you need it
- Adding resiliency by offering secure off-site storage location
- Reducing your computer hardware requirements and associated power and computer support costs
- Reducing licensing costs. Most cloud services are subscription based so you only pay for what you use
- Increase the flexibility and scope of your business by allowing collaboration and mobile working
In essence, cloud computing allows a range of services to be offered to customers via the Internet and gives the benefit of allowing customers to provision the services themselves on a demand basis. This allows greater flexibility than previously available and also means that the upfront costs of licensing are no longer a problem as most cloud solutions are on subscription so are an operating cost rather than a capital item.
If you are interested in any aspect of cloud computing then we can help by explaining the benefits and then assessing your needs before proposing a suitable solution for your needs.